Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Wall*E, Yet Not Enough

This is a good month for trailers. Wall*E has one too!

WALL-E Exclusive Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

It's beautiful and heart wrenching, just like all the Wall*E footage thus far. I love his little voice. There's more than a little R2-D2 and E.T. in his animation, which makes me love him all the more. He just breaks my heart.

Incidentally, Harry also has posted a recap of the footage premiered at BNAT 9. I'm not alone in sniffling over this little robot, apparently everyone was left in tears after the last clip shown.

There's also a new viral website up for BuyNLarge, the company that runs the world in the future of Wall*E. It's a site full of social snark.

Who started this trend of viral marketing? Was it The Dark Knight? Someone else? It's quite interesting and, I'm sure, will be overplayed in the near future. But it's fun while it lasts.

No comments: