Thursday, November 15, 2007

Welcome!!

Well, the title is lame and thus something I will be saddled with until the end of time. But since every chick with a laptop has claimed a variation of Femme Fatale or Movie Chick for her film blog, I shall be Movie Raider. It pays homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark and my heroine of choice, Lara Croft.

Seeing as I've been unceremoniously chucked from the writing staff of Film Ick, this shall be where I post my reviews, rants, all promotional materials e-mailed to me, and probably whatever Gerard Butler news catches my eye.

If you have a film you wish to promote, feel free to e-mail it to me. I'm not picky and I'll post anything.

Meanwhile, you can check out my past reviews here:

Black Book

Black Snake Moan

For and Against Zack Snyder's 300

Lady Sheridan Goes Down on 300

Darkon

Zzyzx

Top 8 Films of 2006

Donovan Slacks

Ghost House Shorts

The Making of a Martyr

Howard Stern's Fartman

That Thing You Do! Re-Release

300 DVD Release

Beowulf Trailer

And find out more about my personal life on my original blog, Ring Bright and Distinguished of Mind which will be updated alongside this one.

No comments: